We are responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Bugs & Beads processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process out of the privacy statement:
– First and last name
– Address details
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Bugs & Beads processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Offer you the option to create an account so you don’t have to fill it in every time
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Bugs & Beads analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Bugs & Beads follows your surfing behaviour on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Bugs & Beads also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
Bugs & Beads does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected, such as e.g. the legal retention period of 5 years.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Bugs and Beads does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Bugs and Beads remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we already informed you about these cookies and we asked for your permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser. Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and/or the social media companies:
Google Analytics; Analytical cookie that measures website visits, retention period: 2 years, FaceBook
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Bugs & Beads and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we protect personal data
Bugs & Beads takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions about the Privacy and your personal data at Bugs & Beads?
Please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com